In accordance with the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), a student’s academic record can only be released upon written authorization by the student. By law, the request must include the student’s signature and date.

  • Transcript orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days during non-peak times. Processing times may be longer at the end of each semester.

  • PHCC does not impose a fee to mail a transcript.

  • Official transcripts are released only when the student has met all financial obligations to the college.

Transcripts can be requested using the following methods:

Official Transcripts

Order Credentials from Parchment

Option 1 (preferred): 
Request and have transcripts sent electronically by clicking the Order my Transcript logo (right). This is the fastest and most secure method with processing time of 24 hours. There is a $3.00 fee payable when ordering.

Option 2:
Request your official transcript in person in the Walker Fine Arts Building, Student Success and Enrollment Services Office. Call 276-656-0325 if you plan to use this option.


Unofficial Transcripts

Students who have attended in the last three years may access unofficial transcripts through myPHCC/Student Service Center. Students who have not attended in the last three years should use Option 1.


Pam Holland | 276-656-0325 | | Walker Bldg: Student Success and Enrollment Services Office